Harry Hill's TV Burp is Harry Hill's most famous TV Show. It started in 2002. It's a spoof of TV Guide shows with a satircal look at the week's TV, and is most well known for the Which is better? There's only one way to find out: FIGHT! and TV Hightlight of the Week scenes that regularly appear. It has won several TV Comedy awards.
Running Jokes, themes Edit
- Harry Hill's TV Burp was nominated for Best Comedy Entertainment Programme at the 2007 British Comedy Awards.
- It won two 2008 British Academy Television Awards for Best Entertainment Performance (for Harry Hill) and Best Entertainment programme.
- Visitors to the British Comedy Guide website voted TV Burp as the "Best British TV Panel Show/Satire of 2008".
- Harry also won a third BAFTA for Best Entertainment Performance in 2009.
- Sophie Heath from the Daily Mail said the show was "Genius, pure and simple."
- Mark Lawson from The Guardian said it was "The freshest and most original show in mainstream television.".